06 September, 2014

(audiobook) Review - Conquest (Chronicles of the Invaders #1) by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard


As I try to explain every time I post about my audiobooks, every audio review I do gets posted on sffaudio.com. It's a fun site with a great group of reviewers and if you're into audiobooks, I'd definitely put it on your list ... not the least because I review there. Of course not.

Today is my review of Conquest, Chronicles of the Invaders #1, by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard. I'd heard lots about John Connolly (The Book of Lost Things, the Charlie Parker series), but this one didn't quite do it for me. I'll try again of course, since this was a dual effort and who knows how much of it is him.
Apparently aliens are the new vampires and I guess I’m a sucker for aliens because this is the second YA book about aliens I’ve read in a year’s time.

0 comments: