13 May, 2014

eBook Deals - Hobb, Meikle, Vonnegut, Zahn, Brown, Sanderson, Card

Some great deals this week I just can't pass up. Assassin's Apprentice is a steal, what a great book. Also, I just started Heir to the Empire a week or so ago and here it is on sale. Great timing. I wonder if it's lost its value as a classic with the changes the new movies are making, not to mention declaring the EU is non-canon. It's been a great read either way and it makes sense to part from the books in my opinion, as great as they are.


[$0.99] Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer #1) by Robin Hobb
[$0.99] The Hole by William Meikle
[$1.82] The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut - My favorite by Vonnegut.
[$1.99] Heir to the Empire (Thrawn #1) by Timothy Zahn - Reading this now and it's awesome.
[$1.99] Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) by Pierce Brown
[$2.99] The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson
[$3.99] Ender's Game (Ender #1) by Orson Scott Card

0 comments: