22 November, 2013

eBook Deals - McClellan, Hough, Martin, Card, King

Two posts in a day? I'm just as surprised as you. I guess this is a good day for this particular book to go on sale in memory of John F. Kennedy's tragic death 50 years ago. Stephen King's 11/22/63 is the deal of the day today. Also, there's an unexpected discount on A Dance with Dragons, the fifth book in A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R. R. Martin. I guess the mass market paperback barely came out and they're pretty much giving copies away now.


[$1.99] Promise of Blood (Powder Mages #1) by Brian McClellan - A 2013 release and still on sale.
[$1.99] The Darwin Elevator (Dire Earth Cycle #1) by Jason M. Hough
[$2.99] A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) by George R.R. Martin
[$3.99] Ender's Game (Ender #1) by Orson Scott Card


Today Only:
[$2.9911/22/63 by Stephen King

2 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

I picked up A Dance With Dragons - that's a huge book, so it's quite a good deal. Not only is the eBook less ... hefty, but the price is unbelievable!

Bryce L. said...

I'm with ya there, Tanya. I couldn't believe that price and the electrons are much lighter than all that paper.