03 October, 2013

eBook Deals - Moon, Pratchett/Baxter, Goodkind, Brooks

I just finished my review of Emperor of Thorns, but I have to take another look at it before it goes up. Yes, contrary to popular belief, I do edit my reviews. :) Not well, but that's beside the point. Here are a couple deals going on right now, looks like Baxter and Moon are lucky to be on this list which covers just about all the Terrys:


[$0.99] Trading in Danger (Vatta's War #1) by Elizabeth Moon - OTBSFF review.
[$1.99] The Long Earth (Long Earth #1) by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
[$1.99] The Long War (Long Earth #2) by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
[$2.99] The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus #1) by Terry Goodkind
[$3.99] Bloodfire Quest (Dark Legacy of Shannara #2) by Terry Brooks

0 comments: